Monday, January 31, 2011

Update on doing something special for my sweetie this week

This Monday morning I am waking up on a “high.”  The morning of the hike, I told my sweetie to get dressed to complete some of our yard work projects and that we had a quick run to the grocery store before we got started. Little did he know, I had our backpacks filled with goodies that I had prepared the night before and a plan to go hiking instead! We arrived at our destination and he was thrilled. Seriously, it was like I gave him the world that day.  To be honest, it really was awesome and I enjoyed ever single bit of it. We had wonderful conversations with the boys. Such beautiful teachable moments and I can’t wait to do this again!

I am so glad that I went out of my comfort zone to do this and am already looking forward to doing this again!

Here’s a few of the many pics we took Smile

DSCF6228

DSCF6224

DSCF6239

DSCF6234

No comments:

Post a Comment