Saturday, January 22, 2011

Love letters = Journaling

DSCF6100DSCF6101DSCF6108DSCF6109
I read about this awhile ago on a homeschooling blog and thought I would give this a try.  I am so excited because since I began this journal this year, we have already written over a dozen letters to each other.  One of the great things about this vs. a writing journal is because it is personal and you get a sort of immediate feedback.  The boys look forward to my letters every morning and love to write to me what they are thinking. Lil Dude loves to draw pictures of superheroes for me and Lil G likes to talk about how he’s looking forward to his upcoming birthday party.  I am so thrilled on their writing progress and it keeps me accountable to write them back each day.  I am sooo loving this!

No comments:

Post a Comment