Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Menu Planning Monday… er Tuesday

Still not feeling good today but wanted to document that yes, I am ready for the week’s meals!  And while I may not be feeling good, I will still produce a sort of dinner!

Monday – Chicken Kebobs with Couscous and a side of fried plantains!

Tuesday – Carne Guisada con arroz

Wednesday – Spaghetti with Spinach Meatballs.  It looks sooo good!

Thursday – Taco Night!  Quick and Easy tacos (can’t believe something so easy is a family favorite!)

Friday – Black Bean and Mango Tostadas.  My sweetie and I had these before and they are so good!  I’m not thinking the boys will eat this but will use some shredded  chicken (pre-made and sitting in the freezer thank you very much!) and make a quick chicken tostada for them!  (shredded chicken, corn, and carrots mixed with mayo).

I have plenty of stuff for Saturday and Sunday but refuse to plan because unexpected things always happen!  Besides, we’re probably gonna be out because a special niece will be celebrating her birthday this weekend! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment