Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh sick!

211_kleenex

It seems we got hit with the dreaded bug going around. We are all giving Kleenex lots of business this Saturday morning, and instead of completing my planning checklist for the upcoming birthday celebration, I am on the couch wearing my Snuggie cuddled up with all three boys (my sweetie, Lil G, and Lil Dude). 

I’m feeling sort of bummed because I had high hopes for today. There is so much to do! My sweetie insists that when our bodies break down like this it just means we have to slow down…. Stomping my feet…But what if I don’t wanna?!!! <<<<<<Tantrum alert!!!!!!>>>>>

My gorgeous sweetie being the least sick of all of us ran to the grocery store this morning and made us all a great breakfast (yum!).  I am so blessed to have an amazing husband!  Hope everyone is having a much better weekend.  As for me, I think I’ll just enjoy the moment and catch up on some reading and snuggle time.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you all feel better soon!

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby and I both had some long, lingering virus here..different times. Thankful for that so we could nurse eachother. Its great when you have a loving spouse taking care of you!

    ReplyDelete