Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pork Chop Recipe

I don't remember where I got this recipe from but I always loved making it for our family! The other day, my girlfriend Julie came over and she said she enjoyed it... good thing the Fish Sauce didn't throw her off! I always serve this with a side of white rice and a tossed salad of lettuce, tomato, and cucumber with a side of fish sauce.

Pork Chops with Garlic and Onions (Suon Uop Hanh Toi Nuong)
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 tablespoons fish sauce (nuoc mam)
1 onion
4 Cloves garlic
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 boneless pork chops

Combine salt, sugar, fish sauce, minced onion, chopped garlic and oil.
Pour over chops in a shallow dish.
Let marinate 3 to 4 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Grill or bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes or until cooked.
Slice into bite sizes pieces before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment