Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kraft Coupons, Lost Season Finale, and More!

  • The blog world is buzzing about these fantastic Kraft Coupons. I wanted to share an awesome website in which it tells you what to do with these coupons. Check out DealSeekingmom.com that helps with all the smoking deals you can get at Walmart and/or Target with these coupons. I can't wait to head over to Walmart and get these fantastic deals!
  • The season finale of Lost just blew my mind last night. I can't wait to have a Lost Marathon this summer and watch season 1-season 5. I love those "aha" moments when rewatching those episodes. I must have watched each epi more than 5 times each! I hate the torture though of waiting until next February to start Season 6... even worse, the fact that Season 6 is the final season of the show KILLS me!
  • My deep phone conversation with my long-time girlfriend Julie was mind blowing. I am so thankful that my Lord will put such awesome people in my life. Julie, if you are reading this... THANK YOU! You gave me such an amazing outlook on life. Since our convo, I've changed the way I have been viewing things lately and have spent more time praying about my the way I've been acting lately. You are such a blessing and I am eternally grateful to have someone who will always be honest, even brutally honest, with me to put me in check when I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment