Sunday, May 31, 2009

Obsession

I am so amazed... couponing quickly becomes an obsession when I get down to it! This week Bashas is having Super doubles in which $1.00 coupons are doubled to $2.00. I did a Bashas run and managed to get a cartful... yes a cartful full of groceries for $40! Amazing. More on that later.

However what I really am obsessed about now are these hot, hot, hot coupons from Old Navy Weekly. As of today, Sunday there will be a coupon hunt in which you can snag a $75 off a $100 purchase. I've been up all night since midnight refreshing this page! We will be heading off to church soon, but I know I'll be thinking about that coupon!

If you don't get the $75 off $100, check it out anyway. There some other great coupons to be snagged like a $10 off $50, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment