Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our version of Picadillo!

I made my own version of Picadillo today and it was a HIT! I've never seen Lil G eat so well before! So I thought I would take a picture and Blog this since it is not often that I throw things together and it becomes a Grand Slam. So here goes:

Ingredients
1 lb of ground beef
1 tomato
1/2 of yellow onion
1 garlic clove
1 green pepper
1/2 bag of baby carrots
1/2 bag of frozen green beans
1/2 can of tomato sauce
White Rice for side
Avocado for garnish (yum!)

1. Saute green pepper, onion, garlic, tomato.
2. Add ground beef and cook through
3. Add 1tsp or 2 of salt
4. Meanwhile chop the green beans and carrots and throw in a pot of salted water to boil
5. Once green beans and carrots cook through, drain
6. Mix together the meat mixture with the green beans and carrots and add the tomato sauce.

Serve with Rice and avocado!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment