Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

What a blessing! Other than the Lil Dude being sick, this day was fantastic. Daddy went to teach the class for us at church because Ira was sick...

The boys looked awesome in their new Tony Hawk outfits! We invited all the family over to enjoy the day with us. I started a chocolate fondue pot with all the dippers (bananas, strawberries, and even homemade rice krispie treats), ordered a 6 foot sub and waited for everyone to come over. I am sooo glad the our friends got to join us too. I loved seeing Hannah in her Easter dress. I am truly blessed to have them as a part of our lives...

When everyone arrived, we ate and then headed for the green grassy area to hide the eggs. I bought over 100 eggs and filled them so the kiddos had a lot of eggs to find! We then played kickball, tball and chased Papi around the grass...

What an awesome day!

Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me and my sins. I am so thankful for my family and friends. You have blessed me tremendously and I can't wait to honor you by being the best daughter for you, the best wife, and best mom that I can be.

In Jesus mighty name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment