Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swagbucks


Search & Win

I learned about Swagbucks from other coupon blogs so I thought I might give it a try. I think the most inspirational posting about swagbucks is when Trina from http://fabulouslyfrugalicious.blogspot.com/ talked about getting this fabulous purse for free using swagbucks she earned. Mama wants herself a new purse too, so of course I had to give it a try too!

So here is the deal, you can sign up for swagbucks by clicking the above link (you and I will BOTH receive swagbucks for doing so!), then do your normal "google" searches by using the swagbucks toolbar or their homepage...it's powered by google anyway, so it's worth a try! You will need only 45 swagbucks for a $10 Amazon GC or even 50 Swagbucks for a $10 starbucks GC. So far I've earned 6 swagbucks in a couple days, so let's see how this goes!

Happy searching (and getting paid to do so anyway)!

No comments:

Post a Comment