Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Old Navy Shopping

I scored! Though I didn't get the $75 off $100 coupon, I did manage to score a few of those $50 off $100 coupons! If you ever think of shopping for clothes, make sure to check out www.oldnavyweekly.com first and go coupon hunting first. You might score some nice discounts before heading to the store.

Now let me tell you, everytime I walk into a store to shop for myself, I always walk out empty handed, sad and depressed. Nothing fits, or it turns out I am just one size bigger than I anticipated. But at Old Navy, their clothes run a little big so this time was totally different! I walked out with over $200 worth of clothes and spent $100. Not bad! Especially since most of the items were on sale! So it felt like the money was nicely stretched. I am dying to go again, but I know I must be careful... that store is DANGEROUS!

Here are a few things I managed to snag... aren't they cool?







No comments:

Post a Comment