- 2 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- Bag of cauliflower florets (or get a cauliflower and cut it up and wash)
- 8 ounces plain cream cheese or veggie cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 10 chives chopped or snipped with kitchen scissors
- Salt and pepper to taste
Boil potatoes and cauliflower until tender, 15 minutes. While the water boils and when the potatoes are cooking, you can be working on the meatloaf recipe.
When the potatoes are tender, drain them and return them to the hot pot to let them dry out a bit. Mash potatoes with half-and-half or milk using a potato masher. Add in the cream cheese and smash until the cheese melts into the potatoes. Then add chives and scallions and season with salt and pepper, to your taste.