Monday, September 24, 2012

So Proud

Ever do things as a ritual and don't stop to realize the bigger picture?  I was visiting my sweetie at work and realized how crazy it was that he is now able to park in the "Reserved for Principal" parking spot.  I stopped and had to take a picture.  I know that my sweetie never thought in a million years he would be parking his car in such a spot.  Not long ago he called himself a "knucklehead" who didn't know if he was even going to make it to eighteen years old. Even at 21, he was still lost.  He told me that he had a life with nothing but prison or early death in his future. Now, he is parking his car in his reserved spot.

It's amazing how God works, isn't it?  I am so proud of my sweetie.  He has worked very hard to get there.  And while I know that these things are a wonderful testimony,  I'm thoughtful about our own reserved spot in heaven.  One reserved spot just for us that we don't even have to work hard for! Saved especially just for you! A reserved spot that is eternal.


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you
 1 Peter 1:3-4

Have you made your reservation yet?




Subscribe to Mama Delights by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment