Monday, October 24, 2011

Lil G's Baptism

Less than a month ago, Lil G asked if he could be baptized. My heart melted. I pray daily that I don't screw up royally with God entrusting me in raising these little men. I know that I am raising future men and it is so important to me that they know Jesus. I strive daily to go beyond comfort and personal boundaries when it comes to being their mommy. It's moments like this when my heart is filled and I feel like all the daily sacrifices are so worth it.  Thank you Lord for blessing me with these beautiful babies. Thank you for guiding me and teaching me how to be a compassionate, loving mama full of grace. Thank you for my lil' delights!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog while searching for mamas who homeschool in spanish. Im homeschooling my little girls. A puertorican in Texas...let me know if you keep blogging. Many blessings!
    Jessica U
    www.rememberj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete